Saturday, April 3, 2010

Over-Generality

When i was going through the notes i found out that Over-Generality can always found it between me and my mum's conversation.

When I'm back in my hometown, i definitely not a good boy who will stay at home and sleep early.
I'm like those who like outgoing,freedom and stay up late at night. Every time i drive car out of the house,within five minutes time my cell phone will rang and even i did not look at the screen that will state the incoming call from who, i already know that is my mum and she will starting asking

MUM: Hau,where u going?

Hau: going out

MUM:where ?

Hau: Oldtown

MUM:who u going with?

Hau :my friends

MUM:what time u will back home?

Hau: I have no idea.

Thats what usually i told my mum when she call me. You can see that how much my mum care about me. Once i get out from the house, she will start calling and ask the question above and i will answer it like the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment